I don’t want to commit to six months. Can’t I get this Certification over a weekend?
- Raising your visibility is a process, not a patch. As with anything worth doing, you need to
- It takes time to sharpen your perceptions and it takes time to shift the way your colleagues and your industry perceive you.
- The more you are aware of where you are being sabotaged, — and where you are sabotaging yourself – the easier it is to do something about it.
- If you do the work, you will find that this is a set of skills that you will use for the rest of your life.
I’m already busy. How will I find the time to get this Certification?
- This course involves two mornings a month, plus three to four 10-minute lessons each month.
- Part of the training involves advice on how to delegate unnecessary tasks to free up your time.
- Once you master the techniques it gets easier and faster.
- Remember, if you don’t take action now, you will look back in six months or a year and realize that nothing has changed. Make THIS the year that you take control of your career!