“Talking Head” to Respected Presenter! – For LAWYERS
Speaking for Profit and Impact
Do you find yourself watching TV lawyers and wishing you could be as eloquent as they are? Granted those are fictional cases, but the charisma of the actors is what wins us over. The words are just a small part of the whole.
Speaking to convince – clients, judges, opposing counsel – is a key part of a legal practice. Yet so many lawyers don’t get the RESULTS they need.
In this talk, Elizabeth shows you how to:
- Create a compelling message that appeals to Judges, Juries and busy potential clients
- Inspire your listeners to take quick, decisive action
- Win more cases!
Join Elizabeth Bachman as she shares her 30 years of expertise as well as specific success strategies for becoming a Respected Presenter. Takeaways include:
- The 3 Biggest Reasons even Smart, Savvy Presenters Don’t Get the Results they Want when Presenting
- Why Compelling Delivery is the Key to Success
- How to Feel at Ease in Front of Any Audience
30 minutes / 90-120 minutes / half day
Each workshop is customized to the participants. For more information, book a consultation here.