As a Leader do you: • Find it hard to translate your Leading-Edge Ideas to mainstream listeners?
- Talk about What your company is doing rather than Why they should care?
- Watch other Speakers and think, “I’m twice as smart. Why isn’t that ME up there?”
Whether speaking to a crowd or to inspire you team, HOW you present yourself is just as important as the words you use. Join Elizabeth Bachman as she shares her 30+ years of expertise in moving an audience to take action. Elizabeth shows you specific exercises and techniques including:
- The 3 Biggest Reasons even Smart, Savvy Presenters Don’t Get the Results they Want
- Why Compelling Delivery is the Key to Success
- How to Feel at Ease in Front of Any Audience
Special session available for specific challenges such as:
- Getting business from a pro-bono speech
- Team presenting
- Compelling stories
- Conquering Stage Fright
- Workshop Design
“I thought, if Luciano Pavarotti wanted advice from Elizabeth Bachman, she might have some tools for me. Working with her transformed my speaking!” – Roberta S, Transamerica.
For more information, book a consultation here.