Do you feel you have to work twice as hard to get people to buy in?
Do you find it challenging to be heard in meetings?
Do you worry that you are being passed over for promotions and raises?
Visible & Valued Mastermind
for Executive Women
Elizabeth Bachman will show you how to get the recognition you deserve.
Eight out of ten high-level women that I speak with tell me:
“I finally have a seat at the table, but I’m still not being listened to. Even worse, I see louder, flashier people get the promotions I wanted.”
Sound familiar? It’s the same old story.
Too many women wait to be recognized.
Or if they do talk about their successes, they get slapped down.
Does this sound like you?
“Even though I’m an excellent problem solver, once I rose to Director, I couldn’t move further. I kept seeing others get the promotions I wanted.
“They kept saying “You aren’t C-level Material.” But nobody had a real reason why.
‘Elizabeth helped me position myself as a strategic thinker, just by shifting the way I spoke up in meetings.
Then we changed where I was giving speeches and made sure that the right people in the company noticed.
“Thanks to Elizabeth’s help, I’m getting more respect in meetings and I can see VP in my near future.”
—Maria B. Director of Operations, Big-Data firm in Silicon Valley*
By Application Only!
With the Visible & Valued Mastermind, you will get strategies, techniques, and support to:
- Be heard and treated with Respect, so that YOU are the person to be promoted or hired.
- Influence your listeners to take action on what you have to say, so that you make the impact you want.
- Be RECOGNIZED as the Leader You Are!
I'm in! Tell me more:
How does it work?
The Visible & Valued Mastermind for Executive Women will give you:
- A Strategy for getting more visibility within your organization through Elizabeth’s signature Strategic Empathy© techniques. You will also develop a parallel Strategy for leveraging presentations made at industry conferences so that you show more of your expertise and how valuable you are.
- (NB: A pro-bono speech can also be a tool to raise your value.)
- A Script that will reach your audience and move them to take a desired action. This could be a full speech to the public or ways to engage co-workers in your organization. This is where we address challenges in cross-cultural communication and gender miscommunication.)
- A polished delivery Style, so that you present with charisma and authenticity, whether in person or virtually.
Subjects addressed include:
Career strategy * Confidence * Engaging the audience * Online presence
* Connecting with big-name mentors * Finding balance * and more!
Jeanne B. Senior Partner at an International Law Firm – Whether with clients or colleagues. Jeanne constantly found herself to be the only woman in the room. She had trouble being taken seriously, and her suggestions were often ignored. After the first two months of working together, she texted me:
“Guess what? Today the founders ASKED for my advice, because I am the specialist for my region. I have been trying to get them to recognize that for three years, but they never listened. It’s because of the work we are doing!”
After six months, not only is Jeanne established as an equal in her firm, but she is also more confident and effective with clients.
Raising your visibility is a process, not a Band-Aid.
It takes time to sharpen your perceptions and it takes time to shift the way your colleagues and your industry perceive you.
The more you are aware of where you are being sabotaged, the easier it is to do something about it.
By Application Only!
These Masterminds aren’t for everybody.
Each cohort is carefully curated so that you are truly speaking to peers.
“So often, I was the most experienced person in the room, so I was always giving but never getting. In Elizabeth’s Visible & Valued Mastermind I’m constantly learning from companions who are as smart – or smarter – than I am. It makes SUCH a difference!”
Erica S., VP of Cloud Services for a biopharma firm.
Click here to schedule a conversation www.Elizabeth-Consult.com
Here’s what you get:
- Six months of support and strategy with a carefully curated group of peers. Women who are experiencing similar frustrations.
- A safe place to be vulnerable, ask for help and get encouragement.
- Maximum group size is 10 people so that you get lots of personal time.
- Specific tools and techniques tailored to YOUR situation that can help you increase your visibility and enhance your value, whether you wish to rise in your current organization or even find something better.
- Two virtual breakfasts a month (before the cares of the day take over.)
- All conversations are recorded and saved in a confidential file. (Members must sign a non-disclosure pledge.)
Best of all:
You will have a team of accomplished women to support you
and cheer you on as you move toward your goals!
Inspire your team
Gain important allies
Move forward as a leader.
*All cases cited are real. The names have been changed to preserve their privacy.
I was so impressed by Elizabeth Bachman’s fabulous techniques! I had to make a speech to open a convention, and I wanted to sound less “professorial.” We only had time for one conversation, but she helped me and rewrote my text. The result was the perfect way to open the conference. My colleagues were inspired and energized, and I felt fabulous!”
I’ve been doing public speaking every week for 20 years and working with Elizabeth opened my eyes all over again. Her depth of experience and ability to right-size it for the people she’s working with is remarkable. She can support writing as well as delivery of speeches.
Elizabeth makes you feel like your goal is the most important thing – and you feel more confident. If you need to make a speech that MATTERS, call Elizabeth first!
Working with Elizabeth has been money well spent! She is an expert in her field and has given me all of the hand-holding and support I needed to get myself out there. Elizabeth has many strategies in her tool belt to work with a wide variety of people.
She is articulate, professional and a lovely human being to boot!
Thank you, Elizabeth 🙂